September 21, 2003 at 13:55 #23LindseyMember
I found these on a website…
add any you can think of!
Begin to accumulate a used gum ball. Weigh it every day. Accuse your roommate of stealing gum.
Become your own twin and tell your roommate that you and your never appear in the same place at once. Tell your roommate the same thing again after leaving and coming back into the room.
Create an imaginary cat for a pet. Talk to it every night, act like you’re holding it, keep a litter box under your desk. After two weeks, say that your cat is missing. Put up signs in your dorm, blame your roommate.
Whenever you go to sleep, start jumping on your bed.
Do so for a while, then jump really high and act like you hit your head on the ceiling. Crumple onto your bed and fake like you were knocked out. Use this method to fall asleep every night for a month.
Spend all your money on Transformers. Play with them at night. If your roommate says anything, tell him/her with a straight face, “They’re more than meets the eye.”
Lick him/ her when they are asleep!
LOL! If anyone can think of any add them!
}6September 21, 2003 at 19:10 #2055GeorgiaPeach89Member
lol, those are pretty funnyOctober 3, 2003 at 14:05 #2056LolliMember
When they’re sleeping, rub toothpaste all over their eyebrows. then when they try to wake up the next morning they be able to open their eyes. That would be real funny! another thing is to draw all over their face and take a picture of it to show everyone at school or work. They would be so humiliated, they wouldn’t step out the fron door! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 🙂 😀October 3, 2003 at 19:58 #2054KrisNMember
Oh gosh, I’ve got a list of 40 things to do in an elevator!!! –>
40. Make racecar noises when anyone gets on or off.
39. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
38. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
37. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
36. Bring a chair along.
35. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: “Wanna see wha in muh mouf?”
34. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
33. Do Tai Chi exercises.
32. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
31. Meow occasionally.
30. Sing “Mary had a little lamb” while continually pushing buttons.
29. Walk on with a cooler that says “human head” on the side.
28. Play the harmonica.
27. Say “Ding!” at each floor.
26. Lean against the button panel.
25. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of the elevator.
24. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
23. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other people “through” it.
22. Start a sing-along.
21. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
20. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
19. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
18. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
17. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming!”
16. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
15. One word: Flatulence!
14. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: “Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!”
13. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
12. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask “is that your beeper?”
10. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
9. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, blasted, all of you just shut UP!””
8. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
7. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
6. Wear “x-ray Specs” and leer suggestively at other passengers.
5. Stare at your thumb and say, “I think it’s getting larger.”
4. Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
3. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: “I’ve got new socks on!”
2. Frown and mutter “gotta go, gotta go” then sigh and say “oops!”
1. Draw a little square on the floor and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.