Home Forums MessageBoard Look What I Found…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    melissapple

Not sure if this has ever been brought up or not, but I came across this site earlier that said Jon had a friendster.com page… it doesnt seem real or legit obviously, but the pic that is on there is questionable.

[img]http://photos-756.friendster.com/e1/photos/65/72/2802756/897165540694l.jpg[/img]

I’ve just never seen this pic before, so I was curious. Any thoughts?

Lindsey

He looks quite young in that photograph?

llamalover07

ok so i went on friendster and made an account. he is on there but not under his stage name. he’s on under Jonathan Weiss. but it just doesn’t seem legit to me. they way he was describing himself did not sound like jtt. he said he was the shit.. i don’t think he’s ever say that. the whole thing just doesn’t seem real.

so heres your mission should you choose to accept it! go on friendster and make a profile(if you don’t already have one) and look him up. go to search the go to search by name. let me know 🙂

Jaclyn Marie
    Participant

ahh. i saw that pic sometime ago.

This pic was taken sometime in 2003 or around the time when he was on smallville for the frist time.

Wait,she posted cropped pics on her and Jonathan on Myspace?Now something definately doesn’t sound right here?This girls’ credibility is as low as America’s economy. So she posts cropped pics of her and Jonathan, and really brags on her Myspace about being engaged,but now she and her people I guess are going around telling people that they aren’t together and that’s she’s married and this and that? This chick sounds insane.

melissapple

What? No one is talking about her in this thread. Let’s give it a rest now. Let’s please just get over the whole Natalie thing… JonBon closed the engagement thread because it was getting ridiculous. Let it be. I know its hard for some of you to stop talking about it because, after all, its the only latest news we’ve heard of Jonathan… But none of us truly know the truth about the whole situation, so let’s just give it a rest and pray that Jonathan makes a movie or appears on a tv show so we can have something substancial to talk about 🙂

I think that poster was thinking of the other thread where I talk about what pictures were on Natalie’s myspace. I’m guessing they made a mistake by posting in this thread and meant to post in the other one. Anyway, that’s my guess.

And you know what, people can talk about it if they want. She did put her business out there, what did she expect? I don’t think JonBon should have locked that other thread. After all, I did say I wasn’t going to post there anymore unless something big was going on. If you don’t want to talk about it anymore then just don’t talk about it and ignore people who are.

melissapple

Its kind of hard to ignore when you reply to every single post made on here. I’m not trying to be rude, just posting my opinion like everyone else.

I repied to you guys who were already talking about it. In another thread, I did the same. The “engaged” thread is the only thread that I think I have just posted some facts about it. I mainly am just replying to other people talking about it. If you guys hadn’t brought it up in this thread, I would not have either. I do not plan on talking about it more unless I am replying to someone else. If something happens, and I want to post about it, I will just start a new thread.

melissapple

[quote]on 26/02-2008 19:59 LovesJonathan wrote:
    [QB]She did put her business out there, what did she expect?[/QB][/quote]

I want you to know that I completely agree with you and I understand what you are saying about how Natalie has been putting her business all over her myspace and the internet, making it a public issue for people to talk about it. BUT… what I am trying to say is that SHE chose to do that, not Jonathan. SHE is out there exploiting the two of them and their relationship and I don’t think it’s fair to him, especially after they’ve broken up. So, the point I am trying to get across is, as his fans, let’s respect HIM and drop the issue, ya know? As for Natalie, I have no respect for her. I do not support her decision to publicize her and Jonathan’s personal problems and relationship. I mean, she wrote a lot of personal information on the internet.

[quote]on 26/02-2008 19:59 LovesJonathan wrote:
    [QB]what did she expect?[/QB][/quote]

I am assuming she wanted attention because she was dating someone famous… why else would she put all of that information out there? And to do that just shows how disrespectful she was towards Jonathan and to his fans.

Maybe it’s just me, but that is complete disrespect in any relationship… no matter if you are dating someone famous or not.

So, LovesJonathan, I wasn’t attacking you or anybody else that talks about Natalie. We are all obviously pretty awesome people 😉 who adore a pretty awesome guy. Let’s just have some respect for him 🙂

I agree. Something that bothered me is that she told Jonathan that she would not post pictures of them together on her myspace. She does it anyway. And right after they breakup, she posts a picture of them together as her default! Is this how she handles a breakup? By trying to hurt Jonathan.

Natalie is a liar! This is not defamation, it is the truth. She lied about many things! This girl obviously has problems and I can see why people don’t like her. I am so glad she is not with Jon anymore. Jonathan can do so much better than people like her.

And you are right about her just wanting attention. She wants that. Although she can’t stand negative attention and does whatever she can to avoid it. I think she does this in personally bad ways.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.