Home Forums MessageBoard Zachery Ty Bryan Lands BIG Acting Role!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jtt4eva

I thought you may be interested to know that Zachery Ty Bryan is about to be known wold wide for his acting as he has landed a role in the very popular film The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift go to [url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/ [/url] to read more but The Fast And The Furious 1 & 2 were all big Box Office hits!

If Zachery Ty Bryan can land a big role in a big film like this then surely Jonathan Taylor Thomas can… right?

Jaclyn Marie
    Participant

of course jonathan can. jon was popular then Zach when they were younger.

Well I doubt Jon would be in a movie like F&F 3 sounds crap to me. They shouldn’t have even made a second one but I bet the guys all go see it for the cars and girls in it. Having the 1 was good and I bet it did well at the Box Office and it probably deserved to but give it a rest. There’s a lot of third and sequel movies that shouldn’t be made. 😕 :r

JessicaK

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift

WHAT ANOTHER ONE?

That’s insane, its not fair he should know better then to play in a part 3 of a movie if he wasn’t even in the first 2. BIG mistake. ;(
    I mean I’ll see it when it comes out on vidoe (or TV) but 5-10 bucks at the movies no way. I like him but its a part 3 and the second one sucked. ;(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.