Home Forums MessageBoard GAY

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kiwiboy

I think Jtt is gay or Bi, How could someone as good looking as he is still be single, meaning unmarried. There must be so many girls after him and he cant find one to be with, please stop kidding yourself, hes gay or Bi. B)

Jaclyn Marie
    Participant

[quote]on 18/05-2006 13:45 kiwiboy wrote:
    [QB]I think Jtt is gay or Bi, How could someone as good looking as he is still be single, meaning unmarried. There must be so many girls after him and he cant find one to be with, please stop kidding yourself, hes gay or Bi. B)[/QB][/quote]

um… i know alot of straight people that’s OLDER than him still not married.

you know..he’s only 24!!!

and how do you know if he’s bi or gay.

ashhast

ill be sad if he is

kiwiboy

um… i know alot of straight people that’s OLDER than him still not married.

you know..he’s only 24!!!

and how do you know if he’s bi or gay.
    [/QB][/quote]

Do you know anyone famous who is his age not with a girl or married. You can just tell hes bi or gay by the signs he sends out, the way he dresses, looks, presents himself etc…. Hes not going to tell anyone about it cos hes so well known. It doesent matter anyway cos he is a great actor and a funny individual. But he is gay or bi you can just tell, he has that factor.
    B)

JessicaK

[quote]Do you know anyone famous who is his age not with a girl or married. You can just tell hes bi or gay by the signs he sends out, the way he dresses, looks, presents himself etc…. Hes not going to tell anyone about it cos hes so well known. It doesent matter anyway cos he is a great actor and a funny individual. But he is gay or bi you can just tell, he has that factor.
    [/quote]

there are a few. When you are a star or even some what of one marriage is something hard to make last and he knows that. Some girls could just be after his money. Some straight guys act so gay they are straight or uh what I mean is they are comfortable enough to be themselfs and act a little gay like. 🙂 (I’m REALY TIRED)

kiwiboy

[quote]on 24/05-2006 04:56 Jessica Kay wrote:
    [QB][quote]Do you know anyone famous who is his age not with a girl or married. You can just tell hes bi or gay by the signs he sends out, the way he dresses, looks, presents himself etc…. Hes not going to tell anyone about it cos hes so well known. It doesent matter anyway cos he is a great actor and a funny individual. But he is gay or bi you can just tell, he has that factor.
    [/quote]

there are a few. When you are a star or even some what of one marriage is something hard to make last and he knows that. Some girls could just be after his money. Some straight guys act so gay they are straight or uh what I mean is they are comfortable enough to be themselfs and act a little gay like. 🙂 (I’m REALY TIRED)[/QB][/quote]

So where are you from Jessica? Would like to talk more about jtt with you, Do you have e mail?
    B)

JessicaK

why do you wanna talk more with me? I’m not up to fighting with a JTT fan over him being gay cause I’m to good of a fan to waste my time with it. The gay rumor is so OLD !

kiwiboy

[quote]on 25/05-2006 04:05 Jessica Kay wrote:
    [QB]why do you wanna talk more with me? I’m not up to fighting with a JTT fan over him being gay cause I’m to good of a fan to waste my time with it. The gay rumor is so OLD ![/QB][/quote]

Sorry Jessica im new to this site and its just what i believe on the subject B) i think he is a great actor and down to earth person 😉 if you dont want to chat than thats cool +) i wasn’t going to argue this topic with you at all as every one has their own opinion!! At the end of the day he makes me laugh on Home Improvement which rocks B) Catch ya later :z

Jaclyn Marie
    Participant

[quote]on 25/05-2006 15:41 kiwiboy wrote:
    [QB][quote]on 25/05-2006 04:05 Jessica Kay wrote:
    [QB]why do you wanna talk more with me? I’m not up to fighting with a JTT fan over him being gay cause I’m to good of a fan to waste my time with it. The gay rumor is so OLD ![/QB][/quote]

Sorry Jessica im new to this site and its just what i believe on the subject B) i think he is a great actor and down to earth person 😉 if you dont want to chat than thats cool +) i wasn’t going to argue this topic with you at all as every one has their own opinion!! At the end of the day he makes me laugh on Home Improvement which rocks B) Catch ya later :z[/QB][/quote]

okay…if you look at ALL the other pages we have in this message board..you can find at LEAST 20 topics aboout this subject.

why do we have to bring it up again.

topic closed.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.